Monday, April 26, 2010

Uneven braids to Side




Start this one by sectioning off a square at the top of the hair. Tie or clip the hair while to keep it out of your way.

Because her hair is shorter now I left hair down in the back. When her hair was long I used all of her hair so it was all up. You are going to make six pony tails around the head. I started on the left side of her head. I combed the hair towards the right and added an elastic on the right side. Do two ponies on the left side, two on the back, and two on the right side. The right side of her head is where the bun will be. On this side you want the left pony to have the elastic on the right side and the right pony to have the elastic on the left side so they come together.

After you have all six ponies done go back to the left side and start on the braid. I did an uneven braid this time. I usually like to do the rope twist. For the uneven braid you just do a normal 3 strand braid but section the hair unevenly. I did two small pieces and one large. Braid and attach to next pony. Continue to the the fifth pony tail. The last pony will not have a braid attached. Now for the top. Unclip the hair and comb to the right side of her head. Split the hair in two sections. Then split each section in half and make a rope. The ropes will cross. So the left one will attach to the very front pony and the rope on the right will attach to the second pony back. To finish it off I just took all the hair and made a messy bun. Attach a cute flower to top it off. This hairdo lasted us two days. The second day I took out the messy bun and made two tight buns and attached a small flower. Sorry no pics. I hope that all makes sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment