Monday, May 24, 2010

12 piggies*6 links


I found these pictures that I had taken with my phone quite a while ago. Because I took them with my phone the quality is not so good. It's fun to see how long her hair used to be. We chopped off a lot but it is growing back FAST! I have loved having it shorter though...it feels super healthy now.

Anyway, here's how I did it.
I started by parting the hair on the side to the crown at an angle. Then I made six ponies on each side of the part. Two in the front, two behind those, and then two at the crown. I then took the hair from the front two ponies on either side of the part and "linked" them together. You do it just like you are going to tie a shoelace. Then attach the ends to the next two pony tails and repeat. Do the same thing on the other side of the part. When I was finished I decided to add the hair at the end together in one pony. I also used my 3 barrel curling iron on this. I love the way it looks...but it is a little tricky to use. I topped it all off with a Moss Green Spider Gerb from Snapbandz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment