Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ropes Braids and Piggy Ropes


This one started off with six ponies up on top.

I took the hair from the outside 2 ponies one one side and made a rope braid and connected it the the middle pony on the opposite side.

I did the same thing on the other side. The two ropes overlap on top.

Then I parted the remaining hair down the middle and made two pony tails leaving out the hair from the top. With the hair on each side that was left out I made a rope and connected to the ponytail on that same side. Then...with the hair from each of the big ponies I made a rope and folded it up and attached it back at the base leaving the ends sticking out on top. I sprayed them with hairspray to make them more spikey. I added two puple ruffle anemones from snapbandz.com to finish off the look. I used these flowers snapped onto clips. She looked way cute and it stayed in very well!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the crossing at the top. :)
    ~Karli
    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete